Bi-Fly – Fly Control
Many will argue that there is simply nothing better than living in the Country Side. Country life and farming are great but not every aspect is magical! Such as FLIES. They are certainly not magical but thankfully manageable! Flies can really give you the countryside blues but if you know how to manage them, you can make this country blue buzz off for good!
Flies are dirty. Flies don’t hang out in the cleanest environments unless you count faeces, garbage, and carcasses as clean. Whenever and wherever flies land and crawl, bacteria in that location can stick to their bodies, especially their legs and wings. Carrying different types of bacteria the flies could cause diseases in plants, animals, or humans.
With mild weather and significant rainfall, the Upper Highway area is a lush and fertile area making it an equine paradise and home to various stable yards and farms including many poultry farms.
If you live nearby or have horses & chickens & dogs then you probably have LOTS OF FLIES!
Flies = Problems
BUT Bi-Fly™ has the solution! No more flies and no more country blues thanks to Bi-Fly™
Get your Bi-Fly™ from Assagay Feeds
Bi-Fly™ was originally conceived as a sanitation & ammonia control solution assisting equines with chronic respiratory issues. As development and testing progressed it became apparent Bi-Fly had a number of additional useful properties significantly increasing the range of applications for Bi-Fly well beyond the initial brief.
Bi-Fly™ is a proprietary blend of fine silicates and enzymes.100% natural, non-toxic (except to insects & reptiles) sanitiser and insect control for use in the animal husbandry industry.
Bi-Fly™ kills insects
Sanitation is the first measure of defense, even though there are various traps and sprays that are used to kill flies, it is necessary to eliminate the source in order to eliminate them. Killing adult flies will reduce infestation, but elimination of breeding areas is necessary for good fly control management.
We have all no doubt tried the various fly control solutions:-
- Tape: very satisfying to see all those corpses but and it’s a big but your yard is still buzzing with flies, why? cause the little devils have made babies. lots of them before appending themselves to your decoration.
- Sprays: also expensive at well over a hundred bucks a can and do they ever defeat your fly problem? reduce perhaps, decimate, no? we haven’t seen that yet!
- Fumigation: Again not cheap and pretty horrible stuff – and do you still have a flies zooming around a week later?
- Traps: A little cheaper and again very satisfying to see the corpses in your trap, until you come to have to clean the stinking mess!! Oh and yes you’ve still got flies zooming all over the place!
The housefly life cycle closely mirrors that of most insects: a basic cycle that begins with an egg, then develops through a larva phase, a pupa phase, and finally, into an adult. During a warm summer — optimal conditions for a housefly — the cycle, from fertilized egg to adult, spans a mere seven to 10 days. Bi-Fly kills adults, eggs and larva’s within 48hrs of contact, effectively decimating local fly populations within one life cycle (+/- 10 days)
Bi-Fly™ kills flies and many other nuisance insects.
Now you can control flies and crawling insects without the use of dangerous pesticides. Bi-Fly™ typically kills adult insects,eggs and larvae within 48hrs of contact.
Bi-Fly™ neutralises ammonia fumes and more.
Toxic fumes negatively impact on any animals health. Eliminating these toxic fumes enhances the local environment significantly reducing clinical signs of respiratory issues resulting in increased performance.
Within poultry houses this drives increased weight gain & carcass yields not to mention a typical drop in mortality rates of 7%.
Bi-Fly™ is ultra-absorbent.
Due to the ultra absorbency properties of Bi-Fly wet or damp bedding is minimized for improved overall comfort of your stock plus eliminates insect breeding sites.
Bi-Fly™ now sports 3 derivatives, namely;
- Equi Bi-Fly™: Air purification with ammonia & Insect control properties for equine managers
- Bi-Fly™ BioDry: An environmental enhancement product, keeps bedding dry, ammonia-free and eliminates nuisance insects, increasing yields particularly in the poultry industry.
- Bi-Fly™ SaniPet eliminates foul smells from bird cages, cat litter trays, kennels etc. Also used to treat “puppy pee” soiled carpets.
Visit Assagay Feeds or call the head office to place an order for delivery